What are the 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Performance Features?
The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C delivers the progressive performance features that savvy Barrington sports car enthusiasts demand. Discover how this lightweight and stylish Italian model is making a statement on the streets of Mount Prospect at Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg.
Key Performance Features
Finding inspiration on the racetrack, the athletic Alfa Romeo 4C is packed with features to deliver the track feel on a street-ready vehicle. Get behind the wheel and you will experience the undeniable power of:
- Turbocharged Motor: The 4C is powered by a 1.7L 4-cylinder engine that delivers 237 hp and 258 lb-ft of peak torque, as well as a top speed of 160 mph.
- Mid-Engine Design: The centrally mounted aluminum engine provides perfect weight distribution for increased stability and better traction on even the most challenging roads.
- Twin Clutch Transmission: The engine is paired with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters for responsive power and increased control.
- Drive Mode Selector: A four-mode Alfa Dynamic, Natural, and All-Weather (DNA) drive mode selector delivers the right performance with customized settings.
- Race mode with Launch Control: This mode allows drivers to set the rear wheels before take-off for maximum launch power.
Other Performance Highlights
The Alfa Romeo 4C packs a punch thanks to the placement of the pulse converter exhaust manifold in the center of the vehicle. This placement gives the 4C the ideal weight distribution and near perfect balance. Additional performance features you will find standard on the Alfa Romeo 4c include:
- Brembo 4-piston front ventilated drilled disc brakes
- TRW rear ventilated drilled disc brakes.
- A lightweight chassis
- A responsive steering system
Experience the Alfa Romeo 4C at Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg Today
The advanced technology and race-ready features of the 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C are available at a surprisingly affordable price. Those figures get even better when pairing one of our new vehicle specials with our competitive financing. Contact Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg, or visit our showroom in Schaumburg learn about your financing options.
Learn more about Alfa Romeo performance by taking a closer look at the Quadrifoglio division.
More from Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg
Have you always dreamed of owning a luxury vehicle that shows off an unmistakable Italian lineage? If so, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia is sure to appeal to you. When you visit our Alfa Romeo dealership near Naperville, IL, the new Alfa Romeo Giulia will capture your imagination immediately.
Most drivers know when to schedule the services their vehicle needs most often. Even inexperienced motorists have probably been told that they should get their oil changed every 3,000 – 5,000 miles or every three months, for example. A lot of drivers will also make arrangements to have their tires rotated at the same time…
What’s your favorite part of the holiday season? If you’re like many others, the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the season is seeing others’ reactions when they open those perfect gifts you worked so tirelessly to find for them.