What are the 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Performance Features?
The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C delivers the progressive performance features that savvy Barrington sports car enthusiasts demand. Discover how this lightweight and stylish Italian model is making a statement on the streets of Mount Prospect at Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg.
Key Performance Features
Finding inspiration on the racetrack, the athletic Alfa Romeo 4C is packed with features to deliver the track feel on a street-ready vehicle. Get behind the wheel and you will experience the undeniable power of:
- Turbocharged Motor: The 4C is powered by a 1.7L 4-cylinder engine that delivers 237 hp and 258 lb-ft of peak torque, as well as a top speed of 160 mph.
- Mid-Engine Design: The centrally mounted aluminum engine provides perfect weight distribution for increased stability and better traction on even the most challenging roads.
- Twin Clutch Transmission: The engine is paired with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters for responsive power and increased control.
- Drive Mode Selector: A four-mode Alfa Dynamic, Natural, and All-Weather (DNA) drive mode selector delivers the right performance with customized settings.
- Race mode with Launch Control: This mode allows drivers to set the rear wheels before take-off for maximum launch power.
Other Performance Highlights
The Alfa Romeo 4C packs a punch thanks to the placement of the pulse converter exhaust manifold in the center of the vehicle. This placement gives the 4C the ideal weight distribution and near perfect balance. Additional performance features you will find standard on the Alfa Romeo 4c include:
- Brembo 4-piston front ventilated drilled disc brakes
- TRW rear ventilated drilled disc brakes.
- A lightweight chassis
- A responsive steering system
Experience the Alfa Romeo 4C at Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg Today
The advanced technology and race-ready features of the 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C are available at a surprisingly affordable price. Those figures get even better when pairing one of our new vehicle specials with our competitive financing. Contact Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg, or visit our showroom in Schaumburg learn about your financing options.
More from Zeigler Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg
Who owns Alfa Romeo? FCA, or Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles, has owned Alfa Romeo since 2007. Although it’s been more than 10 years since FCA acquired Alfa Romeo, the automaker still maintains its Italian flair within its lineup of vehicles. Automobiles like the 4C Spider and Giulia showcase just what Alfa Romeo is all about. Since Fiat-Chrysler…
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio blends the conveniences of an SUV with the high-tech amenities of modern luxury vehicles, so it’s no surprise that customers and critics have given this powerhouse rave reviews. From tech-savvy infotainment to smart connectivity, this SUV was built for your comfort and convenience. Take a look at the Stelvio technology,…
Alfa Romeo manufactures vehicles that foster a deep and intimate connection between road and driver, and their engineers and designers understand that the features you interact with every day are just as important as the equipment under the hood. The 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio interior demonstrates this principle beautifully, and once you’ve had the chance…