Recent Arrival! 2014 Ford Escape SE Ingot Silver Metallic *NON SMOKER, *ONE OWNER, *ACCIDENT FREE TITLE, *NEW CAR TRADE, *LOCAL TRADE, *LOW LOW MILES, *BLUETOOTH, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Electronic Stability Control, Front fog lights, Power driver seat, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Traction control, Wheels: 17" Alloy Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum. 23/32 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 26298 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* Get-noticed styling, great fuel economy and a powerful technology package are three good reasons you might find the Ford Escape is just what you want in a small crossover. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
* The second year into it's gorgeous new look, the 2014 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is one of the leaders in its segment for gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2014 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168 Horsepower that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost engine, with an optional 2.0-Liter EcoBoost I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a two-wheel drive, the 1.6-Liter gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, while the 2.0-Liter gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. The S Trim can only be purchased as a two-wheel drive but the other two models give you the option of four-wheel drive as well. In terms of Safety, all models are standard equipped with Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, and a Rear View Camera Come experience the 2014 Ford Escape for yourself today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
We sell new Alfa Romeo vehicles that offer the best of performance and luxury. Feel free to browse our inventory, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about automotive financing. If you would rather discuss your options with our sales staff, come visit our Alfa Romeo dealership near Chicago, IL, or contact us for other information.