Recent Arrival! 2015 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive LTZ Crystal Red Tintcoat
22/32 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000 Reviews:
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
** The advertised price does not include tax, title, and doc fee.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
We sell new Alfa Romeo vehicles that offer the best of performance and luxury. Feel free to browse our inventory, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about automotive financing. If you would rather discuss your options with our sales staff, come visit our Alfa Romeo dealership near Chicago, IL, or contact us for other information.