2015 Chevrolet Volt Silver Ice Metallic Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 35/40 City/Highway MPG
Some of our used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls by VIN at http://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/. We accept all offers and approve most! Call us today to schedule your test drive! Tax, Title, Licensing, and Fees not included. Appointments are highly recommended 847-230-4209. see dealer for details. please keep in mind our inventory changes daily. Awards:
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Green Cars Reviews:
* Low monthly fuel cost in normal driving; useful 300-plus-mile maximum range; pleasing number of standard features. Source: Edmunds
* The Chevrolet Volt electric plug-in hybrid represents a unique twist on the hybrid-car theme. The Volt runs purely on electric current. Once its battery pack's estimated range of 38 mile is depleted the Volt's gasoline engine kicks on to run a generator, powering the electric motor and helping recharge the batteries. This extends the Volt's range an additional 300 miles or more. The Volt features a Hold mode in its drive selection to conserve battery charge, and a no-cost-option low-emissions package qualifies the Volt for single-occupancy HOV lanes in California and New York. The Hold mode is useful, for example, when driving on a freeway heading into the city, where you'll want the full electric charge available. The Volt's electric motor delivers a big dose of torque right from the get-go, letting the car sprint away quickly from a standing start. The interior is covered in bright white and dark accented plastics and touch-sensitive controls for the audio and climate-control functions. Two 7-inch LCD screens replace the traditional analog gauges, with one serving as the instrument cluster (speedometer, fuel, and range gauges) and the other mounted atop the center stack displaying the electric motor/battery operation as well as the available navigation screen. With the goal of total operating efficiency, the Volt's design team crafted a body shape that could cheat the wind. Up front are a rounded nose, closed grille opening and steeply raked windshield. Sharp edges along the Volt's rear fenders help slice through the wind, as does the functional rear hatch spoiler. New for 2015, Volt has available OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity essentially turning your car in to a WiFi hotspot on wheels. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
We sell new Alfa Romeo vehicles that offer the best of performance and luxury. Feel free to browse our inventory, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about automotive financing. If you would rather discuss your options with our sales staff, come visit our Alfa Romeo dealership near Chicago, IL, or contact us for other information.