Recent Arrival! 2015 Ford Mustang V6 Magnetic Metallic 17/28 City/Highway MPG
Any questions? CALL 616-588-4223 OR TEXT 616-755-2560 We are proud to service customers in West Michigan, Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Cascade, Kentwood, Hudsonville, Forest Hills, Lowell, Ionia, Byron Center, Caledonia, Middleville, Dorr, Hopkins, Shelbyville, Hastings, Plainwell, Otsego, Allegan, Fennville, Holland, Saugatuck, Zeeland, Allendale, Kalamazoo, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Muskegon, Norton Shores, Ravenna, Kent City, Sparta, Cedar Springs, Lansing, Flint, Jackson, Ludington, Big Rapids, Mt. Pleasant, Greenville, Grandville, Belding, And Surrounding Areas & anywhere in the Great state of Michigan, saving you time & money on any New or Pre-owned vehicle! See dealer for complete details, dealer is not responsible for pricing errors, includes all rebates, all prices, plus tax, title, plate, and doc fees. Zeigler of Grandville-FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE. Some of our used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls by VIN at http://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* What do a Mustang coupe and an F-150 truck have in common? They're reinvented for 2015, and they each have their loyalists. Ford allegiances aside, the Mustang attracts with its newly refined ride and amenities, retro-modern looks and the sheer appeal of owning a performance-car icon with a sub-$25,000 starting price. Source: KBB.com
* Wide range of engine options; new rear suspension provides better handling and ride dynamics; more refined interior. Source: Edmunds
* Redesigned for 2015 is American classic, introducing the 2015 Ford Mustang. The body has be designed to deliver a new driving experience including a new fully independent rear suspension, improved pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking, and less body roll to improve the overall feel and ride. 3 engine are available to choose from including a 3.7L V6 delivering 300hp and 280 lb-ft. of torque, a 2.3L EcoBoost engine delivering with 310hp and 320 lb-ft. of torque, and the powerful 5.0L V8 with 435hp and 400 lb-ft. of torque. All engines come with either a 6-speed manual transmission or 6-speed SelectShift Automatic with Paddle Shifters. Available selectable driving modes further enhance the performance with 4 different options including normal, snow/wet, sport, and track. Inside, the front seats now feature memory recline capability with available heated and cooled six-way power. The advanced and standard selectable effort electric power-assisted steering system allows you to choose 3 modes of feedback. SYNC with MyFord Touch allows for hands free operation of the infotainment system and allows you to make calls and control audio functions. The available 390-watt Shaker Pro Audio System with HD Radio Technology includes an AM/FM stereo, single-CD/MP3 player and 12 speakers including an eight-inch subwoofer which has been smartly-mounted in the trunk. The available voice-activated Navigation System powered by SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology with 3-D mapping and provides voice-guided turn-by-turn directions. Track Apps features Electronic Line-Lock and launch control, and provides performance metrics instantly on the 4.2-inch message center screen in the instrument cluster. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
We sell new Alfa Romeo vehicles that offer the best of performance and luxury. Feel free to browse our inventory, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about automotive financing. If you would rather discuss your options with our sales staff, come visit our Alfa Romeo dealership near Chicago, IL, or contact us for other information.